UFC 266 weigh-in results: Volkanovski, Ortega cleared for title fight
Alexander Volkanovski and Brian Ortega made weight Friday ahead of their featherweight title fight scheduled for the UFC 266 main event Saturday in Las Vegas.
Volkanovski, the reigning champion, weighed in at 144.5 pounds, while Ortega tipped the scale at 144 pounds.
Valentina Shevchenko and Lauren Murphy were also on the mark ahead of their women's flyweight title bout in the co-main event. The champion and challenger came in at 124 and 125 pounds, respectively.
Nick Diaz, who is set to return from a six-year layoff in a middleweight rematch against Robbie Lawler, made weight at 185.5 pounds. Lawler also made weight, hitting 184 pounds.
Here are the full UFC 266 weigh-in results:
Main card (ESPN+ PPV at 10 p.m. ET)
- Alexander Volkanovski (144.5 lbs) vs. Brian Ortega (144)
- Valentina Shevchenko (124) vs. Lauren Murphy (125)
- Robbie Lawler (184) vs. Nick Diaz (185.5)
- Curtis Blaydes (261) vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik (257)
- Jessica Andrade (126) vs. Cynthia Calvillo (126)
Preliminary card (ESPN at 8 p.m. ET)
- Merab Dvalishvili (135.5) vs. Marlon Moraes (135.5)
- Dan Hooker (155.5) vs. Nasrat Haqparast (154.5)
- Chris Daukaus (231) vs. Shamil Abdurakhimov 258)
- Taila Santos (125) vs. Roxanne Modafferi (125.5)
Early preliminary card (ESPN+ at 6 p.m. ET)
- Uros Medic (156) vs. Jalin Turner (156)
- Nick Maximov (185.5) vs. Cody Brundage (185.5)
- Matthew Semelsberger (170.5) vs. Martin Sano (170)
- Omar Morales (145.5) vs. Jonathan Pearce (145.5)
- Vettori holds off Costa to win decision in UFC main event
- Fedor destroys Johnson with walk-off KO at Bellator 269
- White: Costa to proceed with career at light heavyweight
- McGregor vows to 'kill' Ferguson in cage after PED accusations
- Usman: Edwards not fighting for title because he 'shit the bed' vs. Diaz