Report: Raptors sign Ron Harper Jr. on 2-way deal
Harper, the son of five-time NBA champion Ron Harper, didn't get selected in Thursday's NBA draft after playing four seasons at Rutgers.
The 22-year-old averaged 15.8 points, 5.9 rebounds, 1.9 assists, and one steal in his senior season with the Scarlet Knights, while shooting 43.9% from the field, 34% on 3-pointers, and 74.1% from the free-throw line.
- Banchero, Barnes lead field for Rising Stars event at All-Star Game
- Report: LeBron returning from 1-game absence to face Knicks
- Report: Raptors taking calls on Anunoby; Knicks, Suns interested
- NBA Podcast: Pacers extend Turner, Kawhi looks good, Grizz, Pels sliding
- Trends to watch: The pick-and-roll is being inverted