Report: Pollard fractured fibula in playoff loss to 49ers
Pollard, a pending free agent, will reportedly need surgery. A fibula fracture typically takes around three months to return from.
Pollard sustained the injury before halftime in the divisional round. The Cowboys later ruled him out with an ankle injury.
A fourth-round pick in 2019, Pollard notched his first 1,000-yard rushing season in 2022 and earned his first Pro Bowl selection. He split carries with Ezekiel Elliott and ran for 131 more yards than his partner on 38 fewer carries.
The Cowboys went 12-5 in the regular season and defeated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Wild Card Weekend before seeing their campaign come to an end in San Francisco with a 19-12 defeat.
- Falcons hire Saints' Nielsen as defensive coordinator
- Mahomes to start vs. Bengals despite battling ankle injury
- Chiefs' Kelce questionable for AFC title game with back injury
- Report: Tua remains in concussion protocol, will miss Pro Bowl Games
- Report: DeMeco Ryans emerging as top HC candidate for Texans