Blues' O'Reilly out at least 10 days after entering COVID-19 protocol
O'Reilly will miss at least 10 days, while Saad won't likely be out that long, Blues head coach Craig Berube said, according to Jim Thomas of the Post-Dispatch.
St. Louis recalled center Dakota Joshua from its AHL affiliate, the Springfield Falcons, in a corresponding move.
O'Reilly has produced two goals and three assists over five games this season. The 30-year-old leads all Blues forwards in average ice time with 19:13.
Saad, who'll turn 29 on Wednesday, has collected a goal and an assist in three contests this campaign. The Blues signed him to a five-year contract as a free agent in July.
- Gorton: Canadiens will be transparent if they commit to rebuild
- Getzlaf week-to-week with lower-body injury
- Hart Trophy Power Rankings: McDavid reigns despite Draisaitl's surge
- 'When you go up, don't come back': How the Red Wings are building from within
- NHL weekend preview: Panthers to stay hot vs. Binnington-less Blues