The two most successful clubs in FA Cup history are set to face off in the fourth round proper.
Monday's draw confirmed that record 13-time winners Arsenal will host in-form Manchester United at the Emirates Stadium, while holders Chelsea will welcome either Sheffield Wednesday or Luton Town to Stamford Bridge.
Premier League leaders Liverpool were bounced from the competition by Wolves on Monday. Nuno Espirito Santo's top-flight returnees are set to face one of Stoke City or Shrewsbury Town after Peter Crouch's late equalizer at the New Meadow forced a replay.
The lowest-ranked team in the competition, fifth-tier Barnet, will host Brentford, while Tottenham and Crystal Palace lock horns in another all-London affair.
Here is the draw in full:
- Swansea City vs. Gillingham
- AFC Wimbledon vs. West Ham
- Shrewsbury Town or Stoke City vs. Wolves
- Millwall vs. Everton
- Brighton & Hove Albion vs. West Bromwich Albion
- Bristol City vs. Bolton Wanderers
- Accrington Stanley vs. Derby County or Southampton
- Doncaster Rovers vs. Oldham Athletic
- Chelsea vs. Sheffield Wednesday or Luton Town
- Newcastle United or Blackburn Rovers vs. Watford
- Middlesbrough vs. Newport County
- Manchester City vs. Burnley
- Barnet vs. Brentford
- Portsmouth vs. Queens Park Rangers
- Arsenal vs. Manchester United
- Crystal Palace vs. Tottenham Hotspur
The ties will be played between Jan. 25 and 28.