Jett, son of Juwan Howard, commits to Michigan
Jett Howard, son of Michigan icon and head coach Juwan, announced his commitment to the Wolverines on social media Wednesday.
Jett is the 41st-ranked recruit on the ESPN 100 for 2022. Georgetown, Tennessee, and NC State were also in the running for the 6-foot-7 forward.
"It was really hard. Harder than most people think," Howard told ESPN's Jeff Borzello and Paul Biancardi. "I took visits and really liked the places and coaches. As of a few days ago, I was unsure. My mom and aunt played a big role as they came on the visits. They helped put things into perspective."
Jett joins fellow four-star prospects Tarris Reed and Dug McDaniel in Michigan's 2022 recruiting class. The 18-year-old's brother Jace is entering his sophomore year with the Wolverines.
Juwan starred on the famous "Fab Five" squads in the early '90s before playing nearly two decades in the Association.
- Top-ranked Gonzaga fully reloaded after run to championship game
- No. 12 Memphis poised to chase title with No. 1 class, vets
- Expectations high at UConn in coach Hurley's 4th season
- Hall of Famer, Olympic coach Wright returns to loaded Villanova
- Beard builds transfer-heavy lineup for debut season at No. 5 Texas