Jets' Davis to have season-ending core muscle surgery
Davis was one of New York's prized free-agent signings this past offseason. He inked a three-year deal reportedly worth $37.5 million to lead the team's passing attack.
The former Tennessee Titans standout racked up 492 yards and four touchdowns - both second on the team behind rookie Elijah Moore - despite missing two games with a hip injury and dealing with poor quarterback play.
- Texans interview Josh McCown for head coaching vacancy
- Report: Prescott fined $25K for praising fans who threw debris at refs
- Valdes-Scantling doubtful vs. 49ers; Alexander, Bakhtiari questionable
- 49ers hopeful Bosa will be cleared to play vs. Packers
- Rams-Buccaneers betting preview: Now or never in the NFC?