Eagles sign Bradberry to 1-year deal reportedly worth $10M
Bradberry's deal is worth a total value of $10 million, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.
"I believe the scheme is the perfect fit for me," Bradberry told CBS Sports HQ's Josina Anderson as to why he chose the Eagles.
The 2020 Pro Bowler will remain in the NFC East after being released by the New York Giants after two seasons earlier this month. Bradberry was set to count $21.8 million toward the team's cap space before he was released.
Bradberry, 28, spent the past two seasons with the Giants, where he racked up 101 tackles, 17 passes deflected, and seven interceptions. The Samford product spent the first four seasons of his pro career with the Carolina Panthers after he was selected in the second round of the 2016 NFL Draft.
Philadelphia is expected to pair Bradberry with four-time Pro Bowl corner Darius Slay.
- Report: Commanders' McLaurin signing 3-year extension worth up to $71M
- Mayfield doesn't expect Browns reconciliation: 'We're ready to move on'
- Lawsuit filed against Texans alleges team enabled Watson's actions
- Can Congress actually do anything to Dan Snyder?
- Lawrence: Jaguars building 'something special' under Pederson