France to face Euro 2024 host Germany in September friendly
France will face Euro 2024 hosts Germany in a friendly in Dortmund in September, the French Football Federation announced on Tuesday.
The game will be played at Borussia Dortmund's Signal Iduna Park stadium on Tuesday, September 12, five days after France host the Republic of Ireland in Paris in a Euro qualifier.
Germany are only playing friendly matches in the run-up to the Euro as they have qualified automatically as hosts.
World Cup runners-up France have also arranged a friendly with Scotland in the northern city of Lille on October 17.
- Kane penalty helps Bayern Munich snatch draw at RB Leipzig
- Bundesliga roundup: Leverkusen defeat Mainz to go top of table
- Reus scores 3rd goal in 3 games to help 10-man Dortmund go top
- RB Leipzig fire sporting director Eberl over 'lack of commitment'
- Bayern captain Neuer returns to training, 10 months after breaking leg