Argentina's Senesi joins Bournemouth for reported €15M fee
LONDON (AP) — Argentina defender Marcos Senesi signed for Bournemouth on Monday two days after the newly promoted club made a winning start in the English Premier League.
Bournemouth said the 25-year-old Senesi signed a four-year contract but did not state the transfer fee it paid Feyenoord. The price was reported as €15 million.
Senesi made his debut for Argentina in June, in a friendly against Estonia, after helping Feyenoord reach the Europa Conference League final which the Dutch club lost to Roma.
Bournemouth is back in the Premier League after a two-year absence and opened with a 2-0 home win against Aston Villa on Saturday.
More AP soccer: https://apnews.com/hub/soccer and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports
- Gabriel Jesus: I left Manchester City because of Guardiola's style of play
- Conte applauds Arsenal for backing Arteta 'in every moment'
- Klopp backs Alexander-Arnold after England snub
- Everton fined £300K for wild celebrations at Goodison Park
- Guardiola thanks Manchester City's medical staff for keeping Haaland healthy