Steph Curry to join NBC's coverage of Ryder Cup
The Golden State Warriors star has dabbled in the world of golf over the last few years. He's made a number of starts on the Korn Ferry Tour and also took part in "The Match III" alongside Phil Mickelson, Charles Barkley, and Peyton Manning in November 2020.
The move to include Curry is part of a new partnership between Comcast NBCUniversal and Curry's Unanimous Media. He will join GOLF Channel/NBC Sports during the tournament to provide insight as an "insider."
"Our goal at Unanimous has always been to create content that is not only entertaining, but also uplifting and inspirational," Curry said of the partnership. "It's incredible to imagine all the different ways we can make this vision come to life by incorporating all the amazing assets across Comcast NBCUniversal's portfolio that has a footprint in all areas of media and entertainment."
The Ryder Cup will take place in Wisconsin from Sept. 24-26. The American group headlined by Collin Morikawa, Dustin Johnson, and Bryson DeChambeau will take on the European squad that features the likes of Jon Rahm, Rory McIlroy, and Paul Casey. Team Europe beat the U.S. in the last iteration of the tournament in 2018.
- Report: Rosas' leadership style, team performance led to firing
- Rivers confirms Simmons wants out: 'We're going to try' to get Ben back
- Report: Zion's 1st-year rehab caused 'significant tension' with medical staff
- Warriors owner Lacob fined $50K for Simmons comments
- Who are the Spurs now, and where are they going?