NBA fines Morant $35K for inappropriate language toward ref
The league also cited his failure to leave the court in a timely manner after his ejection.
Morant's outburst occurred with under two minutes remaining in the Grizzlies' 109-101 loss to the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday.
After the game, Morant took to Instagram to complain about his technical foul and dismissal from the contest.
The All-Star was not handed a suspension for the incident and was in Memphis' lineup for its next game, a 117-109 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Friday.
- Banchero, Barnes lead field for Rising Stars event at All-Star Game
- Report: LeBron returning from 1-game absence to face Knicks
- Report: Raptors taking calls on Anunoby; Knicks, Suns interested
- NBA Podcast: Pacers extend Turner, Kawhi looks good, Grizz, Pels sliding
- Trends to watch: The pick-and-roll is being inverted