5-star forward Chris Livingston commits to Kentucky
Although Livingston is listed as a wing, the Akron, Ohio native possesses natural guard abilities on the perimeter and has the size and athleticism to defend bigger bodies in the college game.
Head coach John Calipari made headlines earlier this month after guard Shaedon Sharpe, the No. 1 prospect in the 2022 class, committed to Kentucky.
With Livingston joining Sharpe and five-star guard Skyy Clark, the Wildcats are putting together a star-studded freshman group for the 2022-23 season.
Kentucky finished with a 9-16 record last year, but a strong transfer class for this upcoming campaign should bring the program back to its winning ways before Livingston and Co. set foot on campus.
- Top-ranked Gonzaga fully reloaded after run to championship game
- No. 12 Memphis poised to chase title with No. 1 class, vets
- Expectations high at UConn in coach Hurley's 4th season
- Hall of Famer, Olympic coach Wright returns to loaded Villanova
- Beard builds transfer-heavy lineup for debut season at No. 5 Texas