Florida State downs Duke for NCAA-record 13th straight OT win
After RayQuan Evans sent the game to an extra session on a game-tying layup with two seconds to play in regulation, the senior guard won the contest on two free throws with 12 seconds left in overtime. According to the NCAA's David Worlock, the win was Florida State's 13th straight overtime victory to set a new all-time mark at the Division I level.
Florida State entered the season tied alongside five other schools with 11 straight overtime wins.
The Seminoles improved to 11-5 on the campaign with their fourth straight victory, while the Blue Devils lost for the second time in their last four games after starting the season 11-1.
- Tennessee signs 5-star recruit, former LSU commit Julian Phillips
- Weber State head coach Rahe retiring after 16 seasons
- Clemson adds G Brevin Galloway to men's basketball roster
- Iowa assistant Kirk Speraw retiring after 43-year career
- Notre Dame's Brey: 'Everybody should shut up and adjust' to transfer portal, NIL