Roethlisberger practices in full, Watt questionable vs. Bengals
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was a full participant in Friday's practice and is on track to play Sunday versus the Cincinnati Bengals despite an injury to his left pectoral muscle.
Star pass-rusher T.J. Watt is listed as questionable with a groin injury. Receiver Diontae Johnson (knee), linebacker Alex Highsmith (groin), and defensive end Carlos Davis (knee) have all been ruled out for the Week 3 contest.
Roethlisberger didn't practice Wednesday and was limited Thursday after revealing his injury. The 18-year veteran has been beaten up through the first two weeks of the season; he's been sacked on four occasions and pressured 18 times after games against the Buffalo Bills and Las Vegas Raiders.
Watt exited last week's game with the groin injury and has been limited in practice all week.
The 1-1 Steelers host the 1-1 Bengals on Sunday.
- Mahomes exits blowout loss vs. Titans after taking knee to head
- Chase racks up 201 yards as Bengals blow out Ravens
- Jets' Wilson to have MRI on knee, reportedly likely to miss time
- Panthers' Darnold benched in lopsided loss to Giants
- Report: Steelers' Ingram, Broncos' Fuller among possible trade candidates