PSG sign Euro 2020 star Donnarumma on free transfer
The 22-year-old will reportedly pocket €12 million a season after tax in the French capital, twice what he made at Milan, according to The Athletic's James Horncastle.
The 30-time capped international was also reportedly linked with Juventus and Barcelona.
Donnarumma won Euro 2020 with the Italian national team on Sunday, saving two penalties in the final to deliver a 3-2 shootout win over England. He was also named the tournament's best player.
PSG boss Mauricio Pochettino is now blessed with a wealth of options between the posts after last season's first-choice shot-stopper, Keylor Navas, extended his terms through 2024. The Ligue 1 giants also have Sergio Rico and Alphonse Areola on their books.
Donnarumma is replaced at the San Siro by France international Mike Maignan, who moved to Italy from Lille for a reported €15-million fee at the end of May. Maignan guided Lille to a shock Ligue 1 title last term, ending PSG's run of seven successive league conquests.
Donnarumma featured over 200 times for the Rossoneri and backstopped them to second place in Serie A last season.
- 10 thoughts from this week's Champions League action
- UEFA raises 'serious concerns' about FIFA's insular World Cup plans
- Under-fire Koeman refuses to answer questions in Barca press conference
- Lewandowski thanks wife for 'great support' as he collects Golden Shoe
- Report: Barcelona exploring options to replace Koeman as manager