Report: Orioles, Jordan Lyles agree to 1-year, $7M deal
The 31-year-old veteran spent the previous two campaigns with the Texas Rangers, posting a 5.60 ERA and 5.49 FIP over 237 2/3 innings while making 39 starts and five relief appearances.
A journeyman of 11 seasons, Lyles has made appearances for six teams, including the Rangers, Colorado Rockies, Houston Astros, San Diego Padres, Milwaukee Brewers, and Pittsburgh Pirates. He possesses a 5.21 career ERA over 289 games.
Lyles will presumably join the Orioles' rotation, which is headlined by John Means.
- Padres' Snell cleared to pitch after car struck by suspected drunk driver
- Josh Naylor talks hockey, return from gruesome injury, and his new swing
- Braves' Ozuna charged with DUI
- Stanton to start rehab stint, could rejoin Yankees next week
- Tigers activate E-Rod from restricted list, will start Sunday vs. Angels