Report: Rangers among serious suitors for Rodon
The Texas Rangers appear to be looking at the top of the free-agent market to address their issues with the rotation.
Rodon, 29, put together a terrific season for the San Francisco Giants in 2022. The hurler posted a 14-8 record with a 2.88 ERA and set career highs in innings pitched (178), strikeouts (237), and fWAR (6.2) across 31 starts.
Texas starters struggled to produce in 2022, ranking in the bottom third of the league in ERA and fWAR.
- Report: Phillies, Trea Turner agree to 11-year, $300M deal
- 2022 All-MLB team: 6 Astros honored, Freeman earns 4th selection
- Report: Mets, Verlander agree to 2-year, $86.6M deal
- Yankees sign GM Cashman to 4-year contract through 2026
- Report: Twins open to trading AL batting champ Arraez for pitching help