Report: Bucks' Forbes declines $2.4M player option
Forbes averaged 10 points on a career-high 47.3% shooting and finished fourth in the Association in 3-point percentage (45.2%) this past season. He registered 6.6 points per contest and shot 37.1% from deep during the Bucks' title run.
Forbes spent the first four years of his NBA career with the San Antonio Spurs after going undrafted in 2016.
- Report: Rosas' leadership style, team performance led to firing
- Rivers confirms Simmons wants out: 'We're going to try' to get Ben back
- Report: Zion's 1st-year rehab caused 'significant tension' with medical staff
- Warriors owner Lacob fined $50K for Simmons comments
- Who are the Spurs now, and where are they going?