Report: Kenneth Faried to work out for Lakers
Faried last played in the NBA for the Houston Rockets in 2018-19, averaging 12.9 points and 8.2 boards over 25 appearances. He then had a brief stint with the Zhejiang Lions the following season.
The 31-year-old was part of the Portland Trail Blazers' summer league squad last month. He registered 5.7 points, 8.3 rebounds, and 1.3 blocks per contest over three games in Las Vegas.
The Denver Nuggets drafted Faried 22nd overall a decade ago. The 6-foot-8 big man has been a dependable rebounder throughout his collegiate and professional career.
Faried broke Tim Duncan's modern-era Division I record for total boards during his senior year at Morehead State and finished in the NBA's top 20 in rebounds on two occasions.
Los Angeles tied for 16th in rebounds per game last season.
- Report: Gordon open to move, hasn't requested trade from Rockets
- Ballmer suggests Lakers fans may 'feel a little threatened' by Clippers
- The Pelicans are fumbling their way to a brighter future
- Melo 'can't be at peace' without winning title
- GOAT Sneaker Bracket Final: Air Jordan I vs. Air Jordan IV - Vote now!👇