Knicks acquire Reddish from Hawks in multi-player deal
Former Kentucky standout Kevin Knox is also heading to the Hawks in the multi-player deal.
The move reunites Reddish with former Duke teammate RJ Barrett. The 6-foot-8 forward is averaging 11.9 points and shooting a career-high 37.9% from deep over 34 appearances this season.
Reddish is eligible for a contract extension this offseason but isn't set to enter restricted free agency until next year.
Meanwhile, Hill is out for the remainder of the 2021-22 campaign due to a torn hamstring. The veteran forward is set to hit free agency this summer.
Knox fell out of the Knicks' rotation after starting 57 games during his rookie season. He's averaging 3.6 points and 1.7 boards over 13 appearances in 2021-22.
Atlanta also gains an extra roster spot and a $1.7-million trade exception, per ESPN's Bobby Marks.
- Report: Rockets open to Westbrook-Wall swap if Lakers include 1st-rounder
- Bulls coach Donovan rips Bucks' Allen after flagrant-2 foul
- Harden's triple-double powers Nets past Spurs
- NBA weekend best bets: Warriors, Cavs will bounce back vs. weak foes
- Jaren Jackson's defensive leap is powering the Grizzlies' rise