Bol Bol trade called off after reported issue with physical
Bol Bol isn't heading to the Motor City after all.
The Detroit Pistons reached an agreement with the Denver Nuggets to acquire Bol on Monday, but the deal was rescinded Thursday because "medical clearance was not received for all players involved," the Pistons announced.
Detroit called off the trade after an issue with Bol's physical, a source told Mike Singer of The Denver Post.
The former McDonald's All-American was set to join the Pistons in exchange for guard Rodney McGruder and a 2022 second-round pick.
Bol had a season-ending foot injury during his lone college season at Oregon in 2018, but he hasn't sustained any major injuries in the NBA.
He's averaging 2.4 points and 1.4 boards over 14 appearances this season and is set to enter restricted free agency this summer.
- Report: Rockets open to Westbrook-Wall swap if Lakers include 1st-rounder
- Bulls coach Donovan rips Bucks' Allen after flagrant-2 foul
- Harden's triple-double powers Nets past Spurs
- NBA weekend best bets: Warriors, Cavs will bounce back vs. weak foes
- Jaren Jackson's defensive leap is powering the Grizzlies' rise