5-star recruit Mookie Cook recommits to Oregon
Five-star recruit Mookie Cook announced his recommitment to Oregon on social media Friday.
Kentucky, Gonzaga, Arizona, Duke, and the G League Ignite were among those in the mix for Cook.
"Honestly, I've always, truly loved Oregon in my heart," Cook, an Oregon native, told Joe Tipton of On3. "At the end of the day, I always knew I wanted to be there. I've always had a great relationship with the coaches. So, truthfully, I just always knew deep down in my heart that was home and I wanted to be there."
Cook joins a loaded 2023 recruiting class that includes No. 2 overall prospect Kwame Evans and No. 52 recruit Jackson Shelstad.
- Clingan scores 29 to lead No. 4 UConn over New Hampshire
- AP Poll: Purdue overtakes Kansas for No. 1 spot
- Vanderbilt suspends forward Lee Dort after arrest for felony aggravated assault
- Talyor helps No. 12 Texas A&M rally from 21-point deficit to beat Iowa State
- Abmas scores season-high 23 points as No. 15 Texas beats Wyoming