Ex-UNC guard Love transfers to Arizona after decommitting from Michigan
Former North Carolina guard Caleb Love is transferring to Arizona, he announced Tuesday on Twitter.
The 21-year-old averaged 16.7 points, 3.7 rebounds, 2.8 assists, and 1.1 steals over 32 contests last season. He was an instrumental part of the Tar Heels' run to the 2022 national tournament final, where they fell to Kansas.
Love joins a transfer class that includes San Diego State forward Keshad Johnson and Alabama guard Jaden Bradley.
- UConn center Donovan Clingan out 1 month with foot injury
- Kansas transfer Morris charged with rape, dismissed from team
- Top Memphis recruit Mikey Williams barred from hoops activities amid ongoing gun charges
- Alabama gains commitment from top-25 big man Aiden Sherrell
- Kansas State signs coach Tang to 7-year extension