Boston College's Jurkovec transferring to Pitt
Jurkovec started 16 games in three years with the Eagles, completing 404 passes for 5,183 yards and 35 touchdowns. He spent the previous two years at Notre Dame.
"I'm thankful to coach (Pat) Narduzzi and coach (Frank) Cignetti and the University of Pittsburgh for allowing me the opportunity to come home and compete," Jurkovec said, according to Thamel.
The news comes the same day as a report that Panthers passer Kedon Slovis intends to enter the transfer portal.
- NCAA pausing investigations into 3rd-party NIL deals
- NCAA rules committee suggests changes similar to NFL games
- Iowa State gambling case prosecutor files motion to dismiss remaining charges
- Pac-12 commissioner-elect weighing options for Oregon State, Washington State
- Report: 14-team CFP format gaining momentum