Oklahoma State's Sanders heading into portal
Sanders threw for 9,553 yards and 67 touchdowns during his tenure with the Cowboys. He will have one year of eligibility remaining.
The signal-caller has been a four-year starter at Oklahoma State since redshirting his first season in 2018. He was named Big 12 Offensive Freshman of the Year in 2019 and earned first-team honors for the conference in 2021.
Sanders suited up for 10 games in 2022, throwing for 17 touchdowns to nine interceptions. A shoulder injury sidelined him for one contest during the campaign, while his placement on the COVID-19 reserve kept him out of the season opener.
The senior has also tallied 1,956 rushing yards and 18 scores with his legs.
Oklahoma State's freshman receiver, Braylin Presley, also announced Monday that he will enter the portal. Presley recorded 5 receptions for 26 yards in 2022.
- NCAA pausing investigations into 3rd-party NIL deals
- NCAA rules committee suggests changes similar to NFL games
- Iowa State gambling case prosecutor files motion to dismiss remaining charges
- Pac-12 commissioner-elect weighing options for Oregon State, Washington State
- Report: 14-team CFP format gaining momentum