LSU's Boutte returning for senior season
LSU wide receiver Kayshon Boutte is returning to Baton Rouge for his senior season, he announced Monday on Twitter.
The 20-year-old had a tumultuous year with the Tigers, removing all references to LSU from his Instagram account in September following a loss to Florida State. However, Boutte and the team seem to have worked through the rough patch.
Many expected Boutte to declare for the NFL draft after putting up 1,782 yards and 16 touchdowns in 27 collegiate games. Boutte recorded 538 yards and two scores on 48 receptions in 11 appearances this season.
- NCAA pausing investigations into 3rd-party NIL deals
- NCAA rules committee suggests changes similar to NFL games
- Iowa State gambling case prosecutor files motion to dismiss remaining charges
- Pac-12 commissioner-elect weighing options for Oregon State, Washington State
- Report: 14-team CFP format gaining momentum