Raiders sign former 1st-round pick Darron Lee
Lee, selected 20th overall by the New York Jets in 2016, has yet to live up to his first-round status in five NFL seasons. New York traded him to the Kansas City Chiefs in 2019 for a sixth-round pick after three years and 40 games with the Jets.
Lee played in a reserve role for the Super Bowl-winning Chiefs, making 31 tackles. The 26-year-old appeared in two games with the Buffalo Bills in 2020.
Bausby, 28, has spent time with five teams in as many pro seasons after the Chiefs signed him as an undrafted free agent in 2015. He has 60 career tackles and no interceptions in 26 games.
The Raiders released corner TJ Morrison in a corresponding move.
- Packers GM: Trading for Cobb 'very important' to Rodgers
- Redrafting the entire NFL, Part 4: Which squad is best in our 5-season sim?
- NFLPA president Tretter criticizes wristband vaccination rule
- Fantasy: Bust candidates to avoid in your draft (Updated)
- Prescott leaves practice with strained muscle in right shoulder