Mark Davis not commenting on Gruden: NFL has 'all the answers'
Las Vegas Raiders owner Mark Davis briefly addressed Jon Gruden's resignation as head coach Wednesday.
"I have no comment. Ask the NFL. They have all the answers," Davis told ESPN's Paul Gutierrez.
Gruden resigned Monday night after offensive emails he wrote from 2011-18 leaked. The emails from the former Raiders coach contained racist, homophobic, and misogynistic language.
The material came to light due to the league's investigation into the workplace culture of the Washington Football Team. The NFL reviewed 650,000 emails in that investigation but didn't share any specifics when it completed the probe, though the NFLPA is set to petition the league to release its findings.
Special teams coordinator Rich Bisaccia took over as the Raiders' interim coach after Gruden's resignation. Davis noted that general manager Mike Mayock will have 51% input on decision making while Bisaccia takes the other 49%, according to Gutierrez.