Steelers ink Ogunjobi to 1-year deal
By joining Pittsburgh, the 28-year-old will continue playing exclusively for AFC North clubs. The Cleveland Browns drafted Ogunjobi in 2017 before he signed with the Cincinnati Bengals in 2021.
The defensive tackle agreed to join the Chicago Bears early in free agency, but the reported three-year, $40.5-million deal fell through after he failed his physical due to a foot injury.
Ogunjobi produced a career-high seven sacks and 49 total tackles during his lone season with the Bengals.
The Steelers needed to bolster their defensive line after longtime starter Stephon Tuitt retired.
- Report: Watson's disciplinary hearing scheduled for Tuesday
- Eli hopeful Giants' new coaching staff will help Jones flourish
- Peyton: Ryan, Wilson 'will handle' high expectations with new teams
- Report: Kamara bracing for potential 6-game suspension
- Report: Watson's discipline case to be decided before training camp