Report: Ramsey had shoulder surgery, expected to be ready for season
Ramsey, who played through tears in both his shoulders last season, is expected to be ready for the start of the 2022 campaign, added Rapoport.
The 27-year-old posted a photo Tuesday on Twitter with his left arm in a sling:
Ramsey was a key member of the Rams' defense during their run to a Super Bowl title last season. He earned his third first-team All-Pro nomination after racking up four interceptions and 77 total tackles.
- Report: Watson's disciplinary hearing scheduled for Tuesday
- Eli hopeful Giants' new coaching staff will help Jones flourish
- Peyton: Ryan, Wilson 'will handle' high expectations with new teams
- Report: Kamara bracing for potential 6-game suspension
- Report: Watson's discipline case to be decided before training camp