Report: Kamara bracing for potential 6-game suspension
New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara is bracing for a suspension of at least six games due to a potential violation of the league's personal conduct policy, sources told Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio.
Kamara was arrested following the 2022 Pro Bowl and faces a felony battery charge for allegedly injuring a person at a Las Vegas night club the Saturday prior to the game.
A six-game suspension is the standard for felony battery in the NFL's personal conduct policy, Florio adds.
Kamara's case is set for a hearing on Aug. 1, per Florio.
- Cousins tests positive, will miss Vikings' 1st preseason game
- Vrabel after Willis' debut: He has 'to throw the ball when guys are open'
- Commanders president angry with reporter for 'pompous' Wentz interview
- More Black NFL retirees win dementia cases in rescored tests
- Patricia, Judge share play-calling duties in Patriots' preseason opener