Cubs trade Tepera to White Sox in crosstown deal
When asked about the potential deal on Wednesday, Tepera said he was open to being moved to the crosstown rival.
"That wouldn't be too bad. Just a little further of a drive. I don't have to move. .. Mid-season is different than offseason. Comfort factor plays a part in it," The right-hander said, according to ESPN's Jesse Rogers.
The 33-year-old owns a 2.91 ERA with 50 strikeouts over 43 appearances for the Cubs this season.
Meanwhile, Horn has accrued a 5.63 ERA and 45 strikeouts in 14 appearances (10 starts) in Single-A. The 23-year-old left-hander was the No. 23-ranked prospect in the White Sox system, according to MLB Pipeline.
- Vladdy: 'I would consider myself the MVP'
- Blue Jays' Borucki ejected for throwing at Rays' Kiermaier
- Maddon implores Angels to improve rotation for 2022: 'This can't continue'
- Where does McGregor's disastrous 1st pitch rank among all-time worst?
- Rays clinch 3rd consecutive playoff berth with win over Blue Jays