Report: Twins open to trading AL batting champ Arraez for pitching help
Minnesota's front office has discussed trading the reigning American League batting champion to improve the long-term stability of the team's starting rotation, according to Hayes.
Arraez slashed .316./375/.420 with eight homers and 49 RBIs over 144 games during his age-25 campaign in 2022.
- Report: Rays, Yandy Diaz closing in on 3-year, $24M extension
- A radical remodel of local sports TV may come sooner than expected
- Report: Mets agree to 4-year, $50M deal with batting champ McNeil
- Ortiz concerned about Red Sox lineup behind Devers: 'I'm pitching around him'
- 5 riskiest acquisitions of MLB offseason