UFC 270 weigh-in results: Ngannou, Gane cleared for title fight
Heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou and interim champ Ciryl Gane made weight Friday ahead of their title unification bout scheduled for the UFC 270 main event Saturday in Anaheim.
Ngannou weighed in at 257 pounds, while Gane tipped the scale at 247.
Flyweight champion Brandon Moreno and former titleholder Deiveson Figueiredo were also on the mark ahead of their trilogy bout in the co-main event. They both came in at 124 pounds.
Here are the full UFC 270 weigh-in results:
Main card (ESPN+ PPV at 10 p.m. ET)
- Francis Ngannou (257) vs. Ciryl Gane (247)
- Brandon Moreno (124) vs. Deiveson Figueiredo (124)
- Michel Pereira (170) vs. Andre Fialho (169.5)
- Cody Stamann (135.5) vs. Said Nurmagomedov (136)
- Trevin Giles (170) vs. Michael Morales (170)
Preliminary card (ESPN at 8 p.m. ET)
- Raoni Barcelos (135) vs. Victor Henry (135.5)
- Jack Della Maddalena (170.5) vs. Pete Rodriguez (170.5)
- Tony Gravely (135.5) vs. Saimon Oliveira (136)
- Matt Frevola (154.5) vs. Genaro Valdez (155.5)
Early preliminary card (ESPN+ at 7 p.m. ET)
- Silvana Gomez Juarez (115.5) vs. Vanessa Demopoulos (115.5)
- Kay Hansen (125) vs. Jasmine Jasudavicius (125)