Kupp doesn't put himself among NFL's top 5 WRs
Beckham is the biggest surprise in Kupp's top five. Although Beckham was a key member of the Rams' championship run last season, he hasn't made the Pro Bowl since 2016 and remains unsigned this year as he recovers from a torn ACL. Los Angeles has shown interest in bringing him back for 2022, though.
Other star players this offseason have also ranked football's best wideouts. That includes Jefferson, who said he'll top Adams as the best receiver in the league after the 2022 season. Jefferson added last week that he's better than Kupp, per Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press.
However, Kupp seemingly had a different stance Wednesday when he "respectfully" disagreed with Jefferson ranking himself ahead of him.
Kupp is coming off one of the greatest seasons in NFL history. The 29-year-old first captured the receiving triple crown during the regular season after leading the league with 145 catches, 1,947 yards, and 16 touchdowns. He then earned Super Bowl MVP honors after helping the Rams win their first title in 22 years.
- Patricia, Judge share play-calling duties in Patriots' preseason opener
- Brady steps away from Bucs until after Aug. 20
- Report: Watson willing to accept 8-game suspension, $5M fine
- Report: Browns to consider Garoppolo if Watson suspension increases
- Fantasy: 10-team mock draft with analysis after every round