Kentucky's Levis declares for NFL draft, undecided about bowl game
The senior signal-caller has not decided whether he'll play in Kentucky's bowl game this season.
The Madison, Connecticut, native generated plenty of preseason buzz as a potential top quarterback prospect ahead of the 2022 season. He dazzled scouts and fans, throwing 2,812 yards and 24 touchdowns while adding 376 rushing yards and nine scores on the ground.
Levis has experienced a decline in production from last year as he has dealt with injuries and inconsistency within the Wildcats' offense. He has tallied 2,406 passing yards, 19 touchdowns, and 10 interceptions while completing 65.4% of his pass attempts.
The six-foot-three, 232-pound passer began his collegiate career with Penn State from 2018-2020.
Levis is expected to be one of the more intriguing passing prospects in next spring's draft.
- Report: Broncos hiring Sean Payton, will send 1st-rounder to Saints
- Texans hire DeMeco Ryans as head coach on reported 6-year deal
- QB carousel primer: Which stars could be on the move this offseason?
- Rodgers believes decision on future could come in 'couple of weeks'
- 49ers' Lance expects to be 100% for OTAs