Jaguars' Etienne 'good to go' vs. Lions
Etienne exited the team's 28-27 victory over the Baltimore Ravens last Sunday with a foot injury and did not return.
Following the win, Pederson said Etienne could've returned, but the team wanted to play it safe.
The 23-year-old runner missed the entirety of his rookie season with a Lisfranc injury but has been productive in his first healthy season. Entering Week 13, Etienne has 728 rushing yards, 202 receiving yards, and four touchdowns.
Etienne will look to add to these totals against a Lions defense allowing 414.5 yards per game, the worst mark in the NFL.
- 5 storylines to watch as juggernauts square off in AFC, NFC title games
- Mahomes to start vs. Bengals despite battling ankle injury
- Falcons hire Saints' Nielsen as defensive coordinator
- Chiefs' Kelce questionable for AFC title game with back injury
- Report: DeMeco Ryans emerging as top HC candidate for Texans