Report: Cavs sign Valentine to 2-year deal
Valentine spent the previous five seasons with the Chicago Bulls, averaging 7.4 points, 3.5 boards, and two assists over 232 appearances.
The Michigan State standout registered a career-high 10.2 points per contest and started 37 games in 2017-18. However, he has struggled to stay healthy since then.
Chicago drafted Valentine 14th overall in 2016. The 27-year-old was a consensus first-team All-American and the Associated Press' Player of the Year in 2015-16.
- Report: Gordon open to move, hasn't requested trade from Rockets
- Ballmer suggests Lakers fans may 'feel a little threatened' by Clippers
- The Pelicans are fumbling their way to a brighter future
- Melo 'can't be at peace' without winning title
- GOAT Sneaker Bracket Final: Air Jordan I vs. Air Jordan IV - Vote now!👇