Report: Clippers sign Hartenstein to training camp deal
Hartenstein became a free agent this summer after declining his $1.8-million player option for the 2021-22 campaign.
The 7-footer split last season between the Denver Nuggets and Cleveland Cavaliers, averaging 5.1 points and 3.9 boards over 46 appearances.
Hartenstein's had a limited role since making his NBA debut in 2018. He won G League Finals MVP honors just two years ago as a member of the Rio Grande Valley Vipers.
- Report: Gordon open to move, hasn't requested trade from Rockets
- Ballmer suggests Lakers fans may 'feel a little threatened' by Clippers
- The Pelicans are fumbling their way to a brighter future
- Melo 'can't be at peace' without winning title
- GOAT Sneaker Bracket Final: Air Jordan I vs. Air Jordan IV - Vote now!👇