J. Cole signs contract with Canadian Elite Basketball League
Rapper J. Cole signed a contract with the Scarborough Shooting Stars of the Canadian Elite Basketball League (CEBL), the league announced Thursday.
This will be Cole's second consecutive year playing professional basketball. The 37-year-old played three contests in 2021 for Rwanda's Patriots Basketball Club of the Basketball Africa League.
The CEBL had five players appear in games last season who made their way onto NBA rosters, including Xavier Moon.
CEBL training camp opened earlier this week. The season opener is scheduled for May 26.
- Report: Jazz finalizing deal to name Celtics assistant Hardy as head coach
- Report: Westbrook to exercise $47.1M option
- Kyrie exercising $37M option with Nets for 2022-23: 'See you in the fall'
- Report: Wall plans to sign with Clippers after Rockets buyout
- Top 25 NBA free agents: The biggest names potentially available this summer