Draymond fined $25K for 'obscene language' to Mavs fan
Warning: Video contains coarse language
The NBA fined Golden State Warriors star Draymond Green $25,000 for directing "obscene language" toward a fan, Joe Dumars, the league's executive vice president and head of basketball operations, announced Thursday.
The incident occurred in the fourth quarter of Tuesday's contest against the Dallas Mavericks.
Green exchanged words with a Mavs fan as Spencer Dinwiddie prepared to shoot free throws.
Dallas eventually squeaked out a 116-113 victory, handing the Warriors their 10th loss in 12 road games.
- Banchero, Barnes lead field for Rising Stars event at All-Star Game
- Report: LeBron returning from 1-game absence to face Knicks
- Report: Raptors taking calls on Anunoby; Knicks, Suns interested
- NBA Podcast: Pacers extend Turner, Kawhi looks good, Grizz, Pels sliding
- Trends to watch: The pick-and-roll is being inverted