SMU-UCF rescheduled again due to impact of Hurricane Ian
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — This weekend’s SMU-UCF college football game has been rescheduled again due to Hurricane Ian, this time shifting from Sunday to Wednesday.
The American Athletic Conference made the announcement Friday. The game at UCF’s on-campus stadium initially was scheduled to be played Saturday.
Ian made landfall on Florida’s west coast before moving across the state, impacting Orlando and other communities in the storm’s path.
Gametime Wednesday night is 7 p.m. EDT.
- NCAA pausing investigations into 3rd-party NIL deals
- NCAA rules committee suggests changes similar to NFL games
- Iowa State gambling case prosecutor files motion to dismiss remaining charges
- Pac-12 commissioner-elect weighing options for Oregon State, Washington State
- Report: 14-team CFP format gaining momentum